Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tom Morello - Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine - Until the End


BLACK SPARTACUS HEART ATTACK MACHINE



History’s not made

By presidents or popes

Or kings or queens or generals

Or CIA kingpins runnin’ dope

History’s not made

By nine robed men

Or billionaires or bankers

It’s not made by them



Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine



Might throw a little money ‘round

Wonderin’ who can be bought

Some might find they’re weaker

Some stronger than they thought

Well, I’ll stand or fall right here

In my country, in my home

I used to think I was alone

I ain’t alone no more






Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine



Hollow box

Steel string

Union made

Let freedom ring



Me and my people are hungry

Me and my people are through

Me and my people are ready

Me and my people are just about due

I’m a massive air strike on a beautiful night

Yeah, this is my song I’m singin’

Somebody better start countin’

We’re comin’ out and we’re comin’ out swingin’



Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine

No comments: